Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day of washing

Nothing like giving everything a bath when it's nice and hot outside! The dog hates it, but he stinks otherwise, so we toture him with water. The girls like to wash the car. However, they do a HORRIBLE job on it. I had to go back over it and rewash it. I think the next time, I will be giving directions so I can have them do it, without having to do the work myself :)
After finishing the was cycle, Sean was rinsing the car and the girls were running through the spray. Nothing like getting wet when it's hot outside!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Believe it or not, it's still too chilly here to even think about being wet outdoors. Of course, it's almost always wet outdoors anyway...kind of like living in a cloud. As for car washing, I'd take even a bad job if anyone's willing to wash our monstrous van. Even when the whole family's involved, it's an ordeal--usually not worth the money saved! Take care, and enjoy some of that warmth for me!!