Monday, May 5, 2014

Holding Pattern

Once again we are in a holding pattern. I haven't written anything for a while because I was hoping to have something exciting to write. Nothing on all kinds of fronts. We put the house on the market in February and still haven't sold it. We have a buyer but he wants to wait until July to close. Uh, no thanks, we want to be able to buy a house where ever we end up before then. So we dropped the price, won't get our down payment back, but we'll be outta Pittsburgh. So, if anyone knows anyone moving here, wanting to buy a house, let me know! A few other things are in the works but won't find out anything solid until next week. This whole life in limbo thing is for the birds! I'm ready to move on....NOW! So that is the update, there isn't one :) 'Cause nothing is happening. Hopefully the next post will be pictures of the moving truck and us leaving! I can't wait.

No comments: