Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Official

I'm a nerd:) (nope, not what you and me were all hoping, at least not yet) I was soooo excited to get my Calc test back today. I got an A on the last test, so I am excempt from the final!! YEAH!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO I'm jumping for joy, you just can't see it:) I'm so glad I don't have to take that test, I don't have ANY time to study for it. This full time sub thing has got me running around like the headless chicken! And Sean and I have the big ward Christmas party to take care of this weekend. Nope, I'm not stressed at ALL!!!!! And I have to go to Ohio on Thursday for my grandpa's viewing. When it rains it pours, I guess. I can't wait until Christmas is over, so I have time to relax! Oh, yeah, I was bragging cause I got an A, I got an A, I got an A :):):) XXXX (this is cartwheels, can't you tell?;)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

YAY! Nice job Trixie! And can I say "I LOVE YOU"! You know why. And a gingerbread man? That smells so yummy?! Kate took to it instantly. You're the best. Congrats on the test. You deserve it.