Saturday, October 18, 2008

Abby's Surprise Birthday Party

Yesterday was Abby's birthday, so we decided to throw her a surprise party. We invited the girls from her sunday school class over to surprise her. Luckily one weeks notice wasn't too short and everyone was able to come. Sabrina and I went last night and picked up all the decorations and the cake for the party. I had about 45 minutes to decorate while Sean had Abby out of the house, picking up pumpkins to carve.
We had the girls paint small pumpkins when they first got there, and then they got to make their own little pizza with dough I made.
Abby was SO surprised when she came up the stairs. She had no idea we were having a party for her. I wish I would have got that picture, but I was the lookout for the girls and had to tell them when Abby was coming up the stairs. The best part was when she asked us if her friend Sammy could come over and we had to tell her no, that is was last minute and not possible. Meanwhile we knew that Sammy was going to be there in about 2 hours. It was so hard to keep a striaght face:)
Abby's new favorite thing is "Camp Rock" so she was really excited about this t-shirt one of her friends gave her.

1 comment:

1384 n said...

oh how fun! I hope it's a party she won't ever forget!