Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm all about spring

Since I live in a place that has a LONG crappy winter, I'm always excited to see the first signs of spring. The last week we have actually had lots of sunshine and warmer weather. WOOHOO! So the crocuses are out. Yay. Yet again, I have a crappy camera and couldn't get the pictures I really wanted. :( One of these days, I'll get a real camera :)
And of course, other than the crocuses, we have the stems from the daffodils. no flowers yet, but they can't be far behind.




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know exactly how you feel, and Williamsburg winters aren't even all that bad. It just gets old seeing everything dead and brown. Btw, I wish we could have gotten together in Pittsburgh, but we were literally in competition the whole time I was there. My parents flew in to watch and I barely even saw them! If I'm out that way in the future, though, I'll let ya know!