Sunday, October 11, 2009

I got my camera back!!

Blasted thing must have had a LOT of sand in it from our last day at the beach. The camera shop had it for 6 weeks. I had to relearn EVERYTHING when I got it back. I couldn't even remember how to get the thing to focus on the right spot. That is just way to long to go without something :)The first day I got it back I noticed the girls had hung the bug catcher out. Thought it was kinda cute, so I started trying to figure out how to get a good picture of it. Eh, I guess this is alright. Today I walked the neighborhood admiring all the cute fall decorations. I haven't had time to put up a single thing. So, therefore, I'm jealous. My house is usually covered in Halloween. Not this year, I have bigger things to worry about. This one didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, it's a little fuzzy, not sure why. Oh, wait, maybe it was because I was walking with the dog and he jerked his leash right as I pushed the button on the shutter. He is not a good photography helper!There were a few of these scarecrows. Cute, I guess. Oh, I guess I do have one decoration up, this is the flag in our front yard. sigh, what a party pooper this year :)And don't forget the seasonal handbag! I just had to make one once I realized I had nothing for the fall. So when the girls got done making their skirts, I whipped this up. I think I have 3 bags now that have the Peanuts characters on them. Love it! Although this picture is fuzzy too, must be the operator, I'm gonna have to talk to her :)

No comments: