Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trial and error photography!

Hmmm, do you think that title would inspire confidence in my photography skills if I was ever to try and do this as a job? LOL (for all of those nontexters, that's laughing out loud) Anyway. I was walking through the neighborhood this morning and saw this really cute setting This great chair in the trees, and the trees turning colors. Lovely, right?

However, you notice that my focus was the chair, although I really wanted to get the large trees in front, because they told part of the "story."
But as you can see, they were just getting in the way. Actually they kept bouncing the light funny and you don't even notice the chair. not what I wanted at all!. So I took the big trees in front out of the pictures. First I tried to just use them to frame, not too bad. But they were still bouncing the light the wrong way.

So this is what I finally got. The flag in the middle kinda ruins it, but if I had photoshop, I'm sure I could fix that. ha. What d'ya think? Professional photographer, I'll never be, but at least I want them to look good.

No comments: