Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween, times 3

Abby was lucky enough to go trick-or-treating 3 times. I guess we can call it that. Time 1: School. This is her in the parade. I managed to erase the good picture of her facing me, she's the witch with the pink funky hat. funny girl. Then we went to the church to go trunk-or-treating. I love our ward, even the adults dress up, as you see. My friend Diane was scaring all the kids with this one :) That's her daughter next to her as the mariachi. Here is one of the girls Sean and Ihad in nursery. She's a trip. Dressed as Sleeping Beauty, of course. And here are some more princesses. I think it's Belle, and Aurora.Here's a few other's from the ward. The first is our friend Jon, he was the half man, half lady. His wife came as the bearded lady.



This is Abby and her good friend Sammy. Here's a few of some extremely cute kids :) I tried to get them to go next to each other, but couldn't. Don't know how I did the one's on top. Accident, I guess!
This little pirate was eating chips off the pavement. Crazy boy!


And this is trip #3!! Our neighborhood. Sabrina wasn't planning on dressing up, but Sammy came over and she wasn't about to be left out, so she made something up. She wanted to go icognito, so no one would know who she was. This is what she came up with :)


Last stop, our door, Sean shut it in their faces. hahahha









No comments: