Friday, November 6, 2009

Weapon of Mass Destruction

I'm hoping that I don't get a visit from the CIA, FBI or homeland security cause I titled my post as I did :) This is the latest addition to our family. We got her from my gram's farm. So when we got her home, she got a quick bath, since she was dirty. She was NOT happy. Oh, and her name is Chilly.
This is where she likes to sleep. And Sean love's it. He likes his cuddley kitty. Me, I prefer Einstein who leaves ya alone unless he wants some love. This one follows you around the house meowing, wanting to be picked up. Kinda like a kid :)
This is the first indication that she is going to be trouble. This hat was hanging on the chair, she didn't let it stay there.
She was jumping on the window trying to play with Einey through the window. She will play with ANYTHING.
Prime example right here. I heard this paper rustle, and was thinking, "what is she doing?" I walked in and found THIS!!! These were 5 neat rows of journal articles that I need for my thesis. Um, not so neat anymore are they. As I was standing there cursing her up and down, she runs through hits the one side of the stack and slides through the pile, papers flying around. AGAIN. These papers have been here for weeks before she got here, no one bugging them, not even Einstein. She's here 2 weeks and she's already making a mess. jeez. She's lucky she's too cute to get rid of.

4 comments:

Amelia Hohl said...

I can't believe I've never been on your blog. When do you have time to blog anyway??!! I can't wait for you to be done with school, to have your new baby and come over to cook with me all the time. Can't wait for Christmas candy making!

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous! I want a kitten so bad but my apartment won't let me get one. Oh well, at least I don't have to deal with the messes. ;) I love the cat bath picture--they look so scrawny and pathetic when they're wet.

Heather B said...

I constantly feel this way about our little man. In fact, I often call him DestructoMan, and was just last night commenting on how he is a force of nature! Hang in there, mama.

Olivia Jewell said...

Oh what a fun addition. I love cats.