Monday, December 14, 2009

Randomness

A few random pictures that I liked. Here is the latest cat. She was thirsty and her water dish was empty, so she took advantage of the dog's. Sabrina has been asking to make microwave s'mores so I found some snowman peeps at the store and thought they'd be fun. Here they are before the microwave
and AFTER :) The girls had more fun watching them blow up in the mircowave than eating them. They were bigger when they came out.
I put up my Barbie tree while the rest of the family was putting up the other tree. This is my favorite Barbie ornament.

This is the coolest one I have. I mean how much cooler can you get than Barbie on a Harley.

2 comments:

Eva McGann said...

I had no idea that there were enough Barbie ornaments that you could actually have an entire tree devoted to her!! I don't think I could get my family to put up the tree by themselves. Kudos to you!

Trixie said...

If you've been collecting them since college, there are PLENTY to fill up the tree. And they have about 4 every year that I get, either for Christmas or I go get them the day after. And the kids put up the tree with Sean cause I won't let them touch my Barbie tree :)