Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

I forgot to post about Thanksgiving. Oh, wait, i didn't forget, I just had a 20 page paper, a 5 pager, a take home test, and a presentation! Fun, fun, fun. But school is over and I am done. All I have to do is finish my thesis, but that will be done by February or March, at least I hope so. Depends if I can get the computer program to work or not. So here are a few pic's from Turkey day. We had 19 people in the house, it was great.
The younger Cox boys, Camden & Clayson, playing football before dinner. They wore Sean out, he didn't even last an hour. This is how they play football, full out tackle. Crazy boys.

Sean playing Uno Attack with the neices and nephews. Niece Kate, and nephew ClaysonThe youngest of Deann's, Corinna. She was spinning with the toy. The girls had such a great time with all their cousins. They all slept in the same room, five girls from the ages of 8-13, you can imagine how much/little sleep they got. They "found" this club house in the woods. They didn't seem to see the house at the top of the hill 100 feet away, that belonged to the clubhouse. They had fun while it lasted.

No comments: