Sunday, June 19, 2011

more on the Garden

My garden is growing quite well!! Yaaa, I can't wait to taste the yummy green beans and the fresh tomatoes, and cauliflower. Here are the beans right after they started popping out of the ground. It actually happened overnight. pretty cool.

One of the tomato plants. My plan is to have Roma tomatoes so Sean can make me some homemade spaghetti sauce. It's really tastey when he makes it!! Here is the cauliflower, I was really worried that the heat would be too much for it. Since we put it in right after the last frost and then the next week it was 90 degrees. Lovely weather we have here in this hell hole.
This is the cauliflower and tomatoes now. As you can see, the heat hasn't affect the cauliflower, it doesn't seem to mind. And of course the tomatoes love the heat. The crappy part is that we already have bugs munching on my plants. grrrr. I've got to figure out a way to kill 'em.



And this would be the bean crop. can't wait. I love them right off the vine. They are so yummy!!

No comments: