Saturday, February 2, 2008

They'd rather be doing what?

I offered to take the girls ice skating today. More for my benefit than theirs:) I love to ice skate, and need the exercise! So when I brought it up this morning, there was a "pal in the air." They didn't want to go!!! What?!! There went my exercise for the day. But I'm not about to force them to go, I'd have to listen to them complain the entire time:) And it saved us about 10 bucks. It's still a little chilly out, and what little snow we got last night is still on the ground, as well as some ice. So the girls decided that sliding down the drive way was much better than ice skating:) One would go down on the sled while the other ran beside, "racing." They looked like they were having fun, so there are no complaints here.
At the end of one run, Abby started spinning herself in circles. Then Sabrina decided to help her with her spinning. They crack me up:)