Saturday, February 2, 2008

Not such a beautiful day in the neighborhood

We woke up friday to a lovely mess! I get up early to find subbing jobs. I'm thinking it's like any other Friday, and I will have my pick of jobs. Uh-uh. School was delayed for 2 hours because of the coating of ice that was on everything. Most teachers won't bother using a sick or personal day for only, what amounts to, a half day of school. Here are the trees in the back yard. I used my real camera to take much better pictures. I'm wondering if I can scan then in once I get them back from the store. The one downfall of film cameras. I can't wait to get a real digital camera!
Here's the front yard and the road. As you can see, driving was fun. The good part was that the temperature warmed up to about 40, before it got cold again at night. and snowed. I love the roller coaster that is the weather here:)

No comments: