Friday, February 8, 2008

This is what I did today:)

Can I just say, I LOVE day to day subbing!!!!! All I have to do is babysit for 8 hours, go home and not worry about anything at the school. The down side is the fact that I may not have a job on any given day, but eh, not a big deal. Such was the case today. I got up at 5:30 to secure a job for the day. Believe it or not, no one wanted a Friday off, what are these people thinking? It was not a bad thing, however. I had lots and lots of time to get some stuff done. Stuff that I have been wanting to work on FOREVER!! And since I was up and had already done some yoga, there was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep.
Yesterday I had the day off on purpose. Calc 2 is kicking my butt and I needed to study, so while I was working on math, I was doing laundry, but didn't have time to do much else. Today was a bonus:)
I actually got about 8 scrapbook pages done. YES! I have been collecting pictures and paper for the past year. I have quite the collection, let me tell ya. I still have pic's from when we first moved to Williamsburg, yeah, that was over a year ago, almost 2 now, that are not in the scrapbook. This blogging thing also inhibits the scrapbooking, I figure it's online, so I don't have to make a hard copy. oy. The other half of the day I spent in front of the sewing maching trying to make a baby blanket. Yeah, had to put that on pause when I had to rip out a seem and then had to go pick up Abby. Will probably pick up on it again tomorrow, maybe Monday, the baby isn't due for a while, so I have a minute to get it done. Today was a great day, I felt like I got a lot accomplished. I even got to read a few chapters in my latest mystery! I love productive days off:)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You are speaking to the queen of UNproductivity. Sometimes I don't even remember what I ate for breakfast, let alone what I accomplished! you're motivating. One of my goals for the year (well, for life really) is to be more "task oriented".