Monday, March 31, 2008

Bags 3, 4 and 5

Sean thinks I have a problem:) I made yet another bag today. Actually I finished one that I had started on Saturday, and made an entire other one. This is the bag I made for Easter ( a month ago) and the one I made for the summer. Which I started on Saturday. I use the same pattern, but I spice it up so none of them look the same.
I made this one after I finished the summer bag. I found some pink leapord print left over from another project and thought I could use it for a bag. I also have all this wool that I got free from someone in Williamsburg. I found this great brown in the pile, so I put them together. Watcha think? I made it because the other one I was using as a purse was too fancy, and I needed something that went with my brown and tan clothes. It looks even better in person when the camera doesn't wash out the color.



4 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe how amazingly crafty you are! They look great!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nicole said...

could you come here and teach me please? thank you.

Trixie said...

sure Nicole, any excuse to move back to wmbrg, I'll take it!