Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm Melting, I'm Melting

Remember Queen Frosta? Well. This is just a prime example of the weather we must deal with in this crazy city. Yesterday it was 60 and sunny. All day. Which is kinda rare on it's own. I had to work so I couldn't even enjoy. But, anyway. The queen didn't enjoy it either. As you can see, there isn't much left of my great creation. Mind you, I only made it 2 DAYS AGO!!! Snow people just don't last long here. This was what she looked like this morning. Her crown disappeared sometime during the meltdown. I have no idea where it went. Maybe the raccoon thought it was cool and wanted to wear it:)
And this was this afternoon. It's been raining all day, so that helped her to melt, along with the 40 degree temp. But, guess what?! It's supposed to snow again on Thursday:) Yeah, I love living here.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think we could top you on crazy weather! Just a few days ago, it was in the 70s and starting to really warm up. Now for the first time this year, we are actually getting a winter storm warning! A little late, but we'll take it.

Nicole said...

sweet snow woman! How sad that her life was so....short-lived! But I'll take the warm weather!