Sunday, March 2, 2008

Frosty the snowman

Sean is in Daytona for the week working, so I'm bored. He's enjoying the sunshine, getting sunburned and I am getting burried in snow. Now, is this fair? Today, I had to shovel the end of the driveway because I was having a little trouble getting in and out. So I had to clear the snow. This would be some of the pile that had accululated at the end of the driveway. Nothing like snow up to the bottom of the mailbox:) In total, I think we got at least 6 inches over the course of a week. 1 day of no school, 2 days of delays. There is one good thing about snow!
While shoveling I noticed that the snowed packed really well. hmmmm. I got a brilliant idea. I haven't made a snow man in a LONG time, so I figured, why not?! Here is Queen Frosta, the finished product. The crappy part about the whole thing, it's supposed to get up to 50 today and 60 tomorrow, so she will melt and look funny. Have I mentioned how much I HATE Pittsburgh weather?!

1 comment:

KP said...

Good for you! We gotta play even when the kids aren't around. No snowmen for me these days but I'll be sure to take a swim. Who knows maybe I'll invent my own underwater dance routine! He, he.
She is a very lovely snow queen.

Hope you have a great day. I miss you,
Kelli