Saturday, February 27, 2010

Are we done yet?

It will be March in one day and we got another 6 inches of snow last night. At least I think that was all. Sean used the snowblower on the driveway yesterday and I still had to shovel it this morning. This is what the neighborhood road looked like before the snowplow came through. When it warmed up for a few days Sean and I took all the icicles off the house, this is one that came off the front porch. It's now covered in the snow. sigh. I'm really sick of all this white stuff. And now the weather people are saying that we are going to have record breaking runoff in March. It'll be an interesting spring.


1 comment:

Eva McGann said...

Well all the snow makes a pretty picture, but I am sure you are sick of it. Ours has pretty much melted away from our snow storm the first part of Feb. and have haven't had any since then. I heard a rumor that we are supposed to get some this week. I hope it is a FALSE rumor.