Friday, February 12, 2010

Stuff

As you may have noticed we've had a few inches of snow. I've also been sick as a dog the entire time. lovely. And that means I've been camping on the couch. The cats love it, so Sean thought it would be funny to get a picture of me and the cats.I was finally feeling better today, and REALLY sick of being in the house, so I went out in the neighborhood and took some pics. This is our back porch, the snow is slowly melting off the roof and creating lovely icicles. A ladder under the back deck.
Someone's house

Our front porch

3 comments:

Eva McGann said...

Ah....ice sickles = need more insulation! I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are liking your new camera. I just got one too and have playing a lot with mine. Sorry you were sick. I know that is yucky.

Heather B said...

So glad you are feeling better, though with that weather, I'd be staking my claim on the couch until the spring thaw! Must be the AZ girl in me. yipes!! Take care, and stay safe and warm.

Trixie said...

Eva, are you serious?!!! more insulation? Actually, i can see that being the case. I'll have to see what we can do. sigh