Sunday, April 11, 2010

1/4 of a cow

I'm pretty talkative today :) sorry you have to read so much! Sean and I went in with some friends and purchased a 1/4 of a cow. Grass fed, no drugs, yummy meat. Although, I have to say, the meat isn't as good as some we got from Ashtabula fair one year from Al. And Sean (the chef, that has some training cutting meat) says the butcher sucked and didn't so such a great job. But anyway. We got these HUGE soup bones, and I mean HUGE!! So Sean is cooking up some beef stock for us to put in the freezer.
These are the bones, after Sean has roasted them and is waiting for the veggies.
As you can see, the pictures are all yellow. Another great example of my photography skills. sigh. I tried to change the white balance, but they turned out this horrid blue color, and made the food look really gross, so i switched it back, it looks better yellow :)

No comments: