Sunday, April 11, 2010

I suck at taking pictures

I've been trying to get a picture of this tree with the bush under it for the past week. It's is beautiful and every time I leave the house to walk the dog I am amazed by it. So, I have tried to get a picture to capture the awesomeness of it. I have failed. seriously. As you can see in the background the sun is just coming up and can be seen through the blossoms, tried to get that, but failed there too. sigh. So I thought, the next day, maybe I should get closer up. That might capture the whole purple/white color thing and the perfect lighting. yeah.Failed again. As you can see, the purple flowers in the front are blurry. The next one I changed the settings on, and the sun shining on the branches is really cool. buuuttttttttt, it just doesn't capture it. Needless to say, I don't think I will be hanging up the engineering anytime soon, and switching to photography. nope, can't get it. And the blog wouldn't be complete without a picture of my dog :) I was sitting on the ground when I took this, I think it came out okay. Too bad I was trying to get better pictures of something else. ha. such is my life!

No comments: