Saturday, September 17, 2011

4th of July with Family

On our way back from Iowa we were able to stop in Ohio to see my family for the 4th of  July. I'm so grateful that my aunt & uncle have pool :) it was great hanging out with family. Even my sister from California was able to make it out. So the original reason for the get together is "Cousin's Week." Which I totally think I'm going next year!! I'm a cousin! right?! lol. Anyway. My aunt has all her great-nephews & nieces (my generations kids) over for a week in the summer. It's awesome cause kids that wouldn't usually get to know each other get to hang out and have fun. And since their parents are close to each other (me & my cousins) my aunt thinks our kids should get the chance to do the same. So at the culmination of the week,the parents come to get the kids and we all hang out and catch up.
 Here is my niece & nephew with their dad.
 Bobby is trying to put Grace's hat on, and she's not having it.
 Miss Stella eatin some lunch.
 Miss Grace is not happy about something. I think she wants to get in the pool. That crazy girl loves being in the pool.
 B writing a note. I think. Deep in concentration over something.
 Bobby, Grace and their mom in the pool.
 miss Stella on the swing set. That little stinker got me in trouble. Well, actually she didn't, but made me feel like I was in trouble. ha. She had me put her up on the bar and then I found out she wasn't supposed to be up there. uh, huh. Stinker!
 Wait a minute, that isn't your baby. :) Auntie C with baby K.
 Aunt Edie with K.
 Miss Kate did NOT like the water. Or at least not being able to touch the bottom. She screamed her head off when Ben took her any farther out than the steps. The funny thing was she was so excited to put her suit on she was driving her mom nuts. but alas, this is where she was happiest. on the steps, playing with Ariel.

And Brig, our fashion star :)
 
Needless to say, we spent lots of time in the pool and had a blast. Paid for it later with a lovely sunburn, but wouldn't have missed spending time with family for nothing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Rolex GMT-Master II replica watches sale for its classic design, its incredible construction, its feel, and of course the impact that it projects when I wear it. Rolex created the first Oyster Perpetual GMT replica watches in the 1950s for Pan Am pilots who wanted a quick way to check and know the time in different timezones. The classic design has gone through various refinements, but it remains pretty much the same today. The original Rolex GMT was one of the first replica watches on the market that could tell time in two timezones at once. Essentially, Rolex added a fourth hand (the green hand with the large arrow head, or the GMT replica watches uk hand) that circles the dial in 24 hours. The great innovation at the time was to create a rotating bezel with 24 hour markers that can be adjusted as one moves to different timezones. There are two primary ways to make use of the GMT replica watches feature.