Friday, November 2, 2012

Eeyore's vacation 2012

I posted a few years ago about how I'm probably too old to have Eeyore vacation with me, but o well, it still happens :) And the family enables me in my ....hmm, maybe it's an obsession. who knows.
 Anyway. E spent some time learning how to sail.

 Then he went kayaking. Canoeing too.
 He learned how to drive the motorboat
 And even tried to ride the tube
 He liked the pancakes at the Pancake House
 And Sean got a picture of him enjoying the sunshine
 Grandma Rife let him join her in the shade.
 Putting his toes in the water at Blue Lake
 And the best is... The donkey riding the donkey :)
Um, I think I need a life! :) Oh, and he seriously needed a bath after this vacation. he looked like a whole new donkey when he got out of the washing machine!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hah hah--I love this! I hope you're doing well!!

Heather said...

That's hysterical!!