Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall colors & the carved pumpkin


We have a great view out  the front door of our house. Except for the guard rail, of course. I saw this view out of the door the other day and really wanted to capture the awesome colors of the season. I used all kinds of settings on my camera to get just the right look. I think it turned out pretty well.  This was before I carved up the pumpkin. That came next. When I was in Ohio visiting my sister I got this huge one cheap!

After cutting off the top & taking out the seeds I got to carving. I got this face off a website. Had to make it a little bigger, because like I said, it was huge. Thought he turned out pretty nice! Yet again I played with the camera trying to get just the right look. I think I'm getting better at the settings, but I doubt it.

No comments: