Friday, November 2, 2012

Holiday and birthday pics

Having teenagers and wanting to take nice family pics can be interesting. Annoying but highly entertaining :) Sean had just gotten home from a long day of work and I knew the weather wasn't gong to hold too much longer. And the girls are only here every other weekend, so had to get this done while I could. Sean was soo excited to be out taking pictures.

 He gets kinda goofy after a while.

 The girls were getting bored, or just looking for an excuse to play the latest: "ninja." Everytime I would stop to try & find a better spot this is what they were doing. so funny.
 After being in the sun and not liking the shadow and the sun in the face, we moved up to the patio of the mansion.  There were professionals up there taking pictures at the other end, I got annoyed, felt VERY amateur-ish, and we left to find a less "commercial" spot.
Sabrina doesn't like to smile with her mouth open. We tried our hardest to get her to smile bigger, but this is what we got. sigh.



The next weekend the girls were over we had a little time during the day when the weather was good and I had the girls come out to take some more pics. It was Abby's birthday and Sabrinas was in 2 weeks, so I thought it would be a good time to get some pics. Needless to say, I got a lot of this :) And then they were done.

No comments: