Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Moving right along

Sean and I have filled out a large stack of paperwork. Yikes! I think I mentioned before that they know you're serious when you are willing to subject yourself to the mound of paperwork that needs filled out. anyway. I was able to go to one of the training meetings on Saturday. Interesting and enlightening. I was able to get another perspective on what happens when kids are removed from their homes and put into foster care. I am hoping that we will be able to help these kids get back on track and feel safe in our home. Sean is going with me this weekend to the meeting. So I will have 2 classes done and he will have 1. Can't wait until we have them ALL done. it will take us until mid-March to get everything done with classes, but it will be worth it. I'm so excited to have a large family :) Some may say I'm crazy, but hey, I would probably agree! 

1 comment:

Team Burtenshaw said...

...and I say there is nothing wrong with crazy! looking forward to whats in store!