Monday, August 12, 2013

Shut yo MOUTH!!

Oh my gosh, why can't I keep my mouth shut?! Sean accuses me of being a social butterfly, something I don't deny. but man, with this adoption stuff I need to SHUT THE HECK UP!! We got an email from our case worker last week that a case worker in another county wanted us to come for an interview. Never having been through this process before and because we neglected to ask lots more questions, we got REALLY excited. We were thinking that we might be getting kids this weekend. hahahahhaha, uh, no. I feel like the girl who cried "wolf," like every other flippin' day. sigh. I'm so mad at myself. It's like this never ending yoyo thing and oh, maybe we'll get these kids, oh, maybe we won't. ugh. just let me get off this damn ride please. And I tell people. like every time. Just SHUT UP!! but the filter on my mouth isn't working. so I tell people, there might be a possibility, we  MIGHT be getting some kids, we have an interview, etc, etc. And since we have some awesome friends they get excited for us. and then nothing happens. or we get rejected, or we don't hear anything else. Like the kids in Oregon, it's been over 2 weeks. nothing. not a peep, so I guess we didn't make that short list. I guess I should be grateful, since the roller coaster that we will be getting on, once we get off this one will be even more crazy! But it's kinda hard to enjoy anything when you feel like a complete manic-depressant all within one hour. now, the case worker needs to email me back. like, NOW!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm sorry it's been so frustrating for you guys! I hope it works out for you soon!!!