Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Sean and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on Tuesday. Nothing too special. We actually went to the temple on Saturday, something we decided that we would do every year on our anniversary. Although the trip out there wasn't fun, cause we were late and I was getting mad. We went to Columbus which is a mini-temple and you have to be there on time or they may not have room for you in the next session. Not cool. But we managed to fit :) And it was great once we got there and I calmed down. Imagine that, me calm. hmmm. For the actual day I made Sean his favorite chocolate chip cookie. Complete with Great Northern beans:) Can't even tell they are in there. And I gave him a 6 pack of Dr. Pepper. We haven't had time to go to the movie and out to dinner that we planned. Maybe one of these days we will get there. HA.

3 comments:

KP said...

just read this one too. CONGRATULATIONS.

Girl, you two should be applauded for the journey you have been on thus far. It hasn't been a piece of cake! (With or without beans) You have tackled the opportunity of being a family with committment and love. You have no idea what an inspiration that is to me.

Seriously.

Love to you both and to your beautiful girls. Keep it up. It just gets better and better.

KP said...

Notice in the last comment I didn't say, "Easier and Easier"? Hee, hee.

The Keister Family said...

Three years? Weren't we in the Burgh just the other day at your reception? Congrats. I like the idea of beans in the cookie, you should blog the recipe. Miss you!