Sunday, May 18, 2008

More on the garden

STUFF IS GROWING!!!! YEAH!!!! :) You, hopefully, should see the plants growing on one end. That would be my radishes. Yummy, yummy. Can't wait 'til they're ready so I can pick them and eat 'em. Also down at that end are the onions. Another fave, I eat those right out of the garden! Brush the dirt off, clip the roots off, and munch:) Nothing like a little onion breath to endear you to your husband, right?! On the other end I planted the tomatoes and peppers that I started in the house. However, I think the tomatoes might be in jeopardy, they aren't doing so well. It's been a little chilly the last 2 weeks, so I didn't want to plant them, but they didn't seem to be doing too well in the house either. Soooo, I might have to go to Lowe's or Home Depot and get some bigger plants. I hate doing that, since I spent all that time and money on the first set of plants! Aaargh.
And since we have the marauding deer in the neighborhood, we have to have chicken wire and netting to keep them out, as well as the rabbits, chipmunks and moles.

1 comment:

Amy G. said...

wow! your garden seriously looks amazing! way to go!