Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping 2008 day 2

Of course no camping trip is complete without some fishin'! Sean and the girls went while I went over to the grocery store to pick up the things we forgot and some ice for the cooler. Abby wasn't catching much of anything and so she got bored and started playing with some sticks that were near the rocks. And of course, they were burnt and she got ashes all over her face:)
And when you go to Pymatuning Lake you have to go to the spillway and feed all the nasty carp.
My sister, brother-in-law and nephew were able to meet up with us while we were there. Bobby had never done this before and thought it was great! Here he is dropping bread from the hole in the bridge.
This is what the carp look like. Gross, ain't it?! Someone threw a large loaf in the water and they were all fighting for it.

3 comments:

Amy G. said...

Holy moly. That's a lot of fish. I better not show Josh this...he'd be wanting to move out there in a second!

1384 n said...

I'm so glad I am not a fish! I would hate to have all those other fish all over me! yuck!

KP said...

My boys have got to do that someday! Personally I am satisfied with a picture of you guys doing it!