Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's a little too early for this!

I know that September 1st is next week, but COME ON!! Yes, this would be my front yard where all these leaves are. I guess that is what I get for living in the Burgh! However, I do have to stick up for the trees :) It's been really dry the last month or two, so part of the reason the leaves are falling off is because there is no water. And now it has rained for 2 straight days. Love it, I tell ya, love IT!! I have to admit, though, I have been looking forward to fall, that crisp smell in the air, leaves crunching underfoot, and pumpkin carving time. However, I could have waited a few more weeks for that, at least 3! O well. I tried to take a picture of a tree in our neighborhood that is actually turning red already, but my camera stinks, the lighting was bad, and I figured is someone saw me over there, up close, taking a picture of their tree, they might think I'm a freak. We all know this, but I don't think I need to broadcast it to the people around here!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's crazy! We'll still have 90 degree weather for several months. MAYBE in January, it will get a little chilly! :-)

Amy G. said...

i am soooo jealous. i want to be in a place where fall is a real season!

1384 n said...

but so pretty!