Saturday, September 6, 2008

Be fruitful and multiply

While I'd like to be talking about myself, nope, it's just the tomatoes that are outta control. Can't wait until they all ripen. I'm hoping that they ripen in batches, so I have time to do something with them, otherwise they will be rotting, and I will be upset. As you can see, they have escaped their confines, and are growing all over the place. There is actually a green pepper plant in the middle of the mess that has a pepper on it. I have to rethink the arrangement for next year. These are a few of the fruits of my labors. The yellow one is supposed to be that way, but we've only had one so far. Can't wait to see the rest of them. I'm hoping we get enough Roma's that Sean can make some yummy sauce. He made some Italian "salsa" with these. Oh, yeah, it was yummy!! He doesn't know it's all gone and he needs to make some more:)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Trixie, I'm so jealous of your garden! I'd love to be able to grow tomatoes like that!