Friday, August 8, 2008

The stress is....um, over?

Okay, so the stress of getting INTO school is over. It took over 4 days and hours on the phone to FINALLY get what I wanted from Youngstown state. Oy! I am now in 4 classes, only 1 of which is an actual graduate level class. I won't bore you with all the details, but let me tell ya, I have no idea how that university functions! Someone needs to work on their communication skills over there! So now I will start class in 2 weeks. All I have to do now is get an "Easy Pass" since my trip will be on a toll road, and get a parking permit for campus. What fun:) Not. i'm just glad I was able to get into all the classes I needed to. I'm on a schedule here and they are messing with it! So now I will be done next December, not July like I had hoped. It could have been done if there had been better communication from the professor, but that is water under the bridge at this point and I can't do anything about it now. So, on with the next challenge:)

1 comment:

Amy G. said...

Good luck with it Trixie! I remember how annoying all that registering could be.