Sunday, July 19, 2009

Random day of fun

I have lots of pictures from my cousins wedding and need to get them posted, but I decided to put the quick fun ones on first. I need a little more time to put on those pictures. Last Monday Sean calls me while on the way home from swim lessons. "We're going to the State Park." Me: "Huh, what?! " Sean: " I have everything ready to go, pick up Sabrina and we're going to the beach." Me: "Uh, Okay. But I have the truck and already have one kid in it." Sean: "Well, get Sabrina anyway, they can sit in the same seat." Okay, so I'm really glad no cops were out to stop us, cause we were sooooo totally illegal on the way home.
So when we got home, we went to the park and went swimming. Had a great time. Love it when the husband comes up with great ideas. It was so warm that even I went into the water and swam for a while.
The girls spent more than an hour in the water. Sean brought the little grill and we had hot dogs and baked beans for lunch.

After lunch the girls spent the entire rest of the time building this huge system of "rivers" and "ponds." It was pretty cool, although it made them get extremely dirty. But luckily the lake was right there to wash off :) Oh. yeah, and I got burned. again.

No comments: