Monday, June 25, 2007

The exciting weeked










The girls and I got back into town on Friday, after a VERY long drive to Williamsburg. I thought that after an 8 hour trip in the car, they needed to run off some steam, what better place than kidsburg. And of course, they look forward to the park everytime they come down here. Their favorite part being the ziplines. Can't imagine. We were there for an hour and they still had energy to burn, too bad I was STARVING and needed to go home and throw the frozen pissa in the oven for dinner. But I told them we would come back to the park the next day, so I didn't get too much grief for having to leave. And they were hungry too, so I really escaped without too much griping.
Sean and I were able to take the girls to church on Sunday. We were finally able to get someone to take a really nice picture of everyone. Thanks to Heather Janis:) We did get a few nice ones and then I was trying to be cute and well, Sean was being Sean!

No comments: