Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dog time

No great pictures at the moment. Keep forgetting to take the camera. We have found a new way for the dog to beat the heat. THE BEACH! :) He loves it, and it makes him tired, so he's not as obnoxious. I have also found that he has a sweet tooth. He found a box of Runts on the footstool and ate some today. I turned around and scared him and 2 popped out of his mouth. Not 2 minutes later, i come out of the kitchen and give him a look and he drops one out of his mouth. Then I come down from upstairs and give him another look and he drops ANOTHER one out of his mouth!!! crazy dog. I let him have the last one and put the box out of reach so he doesn't get a sugar high.
I'm off to Pittsburgh tomorrow to pick up Abby & Sabrina so we can have a little fun before we move. Oh, what joy, the house is a complete disaster, everything is in a box, and the boxes are taking over the house! AAAURGH!! I can't wait to get out of here.

No comments: