Saturday, August 11, 2007

I miss......

MY RUNNING BUDDIES!!!! Anyone want to move to Pittsburgh so I can have someone to run with?! :) Sean and I manage to go running once a week, but the rest of the week I am on my own. There is a great park to run at, it's a 5 mile loop, no, I have not done the loop yet, I have no one to inspire me, or talk to on the way around. So I stick to a 2 miler when I can. I hate running by myself. You Williamsburg people spoiled it for me:) I used to have no problems running on my own, now I am desperately searching for someone to talk to while I run. Anyone, anyone, please......

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I want some jam. And i want to run with you. Let's not forget, my friend, who it is that moved?? Plus, you don't want me to run with you. Check out Leah's blog...or someones, she says I waddle.

Cindy Ross said...

you are such a crybaby. I have to run by myself--while watching dolphins--here in Galveston. Sure beats the runs we did at TAMUG!! Not so many mosquitos! My knee is much better...for an old woman I am doing pretty well. Come here anytime and I will take your girls fishing and we can hit the beach running!!!!
Cindy