Thursday, August 2, 2007

More water fights

Today we started with the "slip-n-slide". Great except the darn thing had a hole in it and the water went all over the yard instead of on the plastic. So we improvised:) See the water snakes next to the slide, they worked great. Abby was more into the sliding than Sabrina was, which is usually the case. Sabrina likes to just walk up and down the runway (is this a sign of things to come?) and get wet, while Abby like to slide. Funnies part is when she goes so fast she flies out the end and onto the grass.
I was bored and it was hot so I got into the act. Luckily I am the one that takes the pictues so there is no evidence of it, other than me telling you.
I avoided the slide however, didn't need to be on AFV!! I went inside and got the SUPER SOAKER!!!! Oh yeah, the girls thought it was great. And they used the squirt guns they had and weren't very nice about it:) They made a rule that I couldn't squirt them while they were reloading but they nailed my while I was, now I ask you, is this fair?!!! We had a blast, then had a picnic lunch on the dry part of the yard. Gotta love the summer, when you have something to do.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ah, come on! I would have paid to see pics of you on that slip n' slide! Ha ha! How are you guys doing up there? We sure miss you!