Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I got Tagged

6 Facts you say......hhhhhmmmmmmm. What could I tell you that would not make me seem like the complete freak that I am, but that nobody knows about?

1. I can't go to sleep if I have socks on. I HAVE to have bare feet. Sean makes fun of me and then gets annoyed at me when I try to warm them up on him:)

2. I actually like my calculus class, and using my brain. I have had many of my friends tell me I'm a nerd, uh, well, yeah, I guess that would fit.

3. I'm going back to school for Environmental Engineering. Hence, the calc class. This will make Master's degree #2. Wish I had gotten it right the first time.

4. Sewing is relaxing to me. A great stress relief, except when I leave projects 'til the last minute and they have to be done NOW! Currently I'm working on a pair of pants that I hope will actually fit.

5. I'm a neurotic driver. Well, I'm not sure if neurotic is the right word, maybe picky is a better one. I'm constantly on Sean for driving in the left lane when he isn't passing anyone or driving too fast, or..or..or.. a long list of many other things. I figure there are basic things that should be taught in every driver's ed class, that A LOT of people missed. common courtesy would be one, and how to merge into traffic would be another:) okay, off my soapbox for now.

6. Volleyball is my favorite sport to watch on TV. I like playing bball, so I hate to watch it, baseball is too boring!! At the game or on TV. And football, well, it's football:) I like it, but eh, I can live without it. Sean, however, does not have my fascination with volleyball and I don't get to watch it often, and the networks don't broadcast it nearly enough!

The 6 people I am tagging are.... hmm this is going to be hard since most of you have already done this. I'll have to think about this awhile.

1 comment:

Amy G. said...

hey, nothing wrong with being a nerd. i need a little more nerdiness in my life right now!