Sunday, October 21, 2007

More pumkin guts

Alright!! The blog finally let me post some more pictures:) This would be Sabrina with her gloves on, not wanting to get any pumpkin guts on her! Funniest thing was that I was trying to sweep all the leaves off the porch while they were busy at work. While I was making sure they had the inseides cleaned out well enough, they started using my broom to play with. So guess what I ended up with all over the handle, yes, pumpkin guts. Yuck! Sabrina busy cutting out the face of her pumpkin. She managed to break one of the saws while she was working cause she was trying to turn it and cut at the same time. Didn't work too well. Here are the finished products. Abby cut a little too far and instead of a smiling pumpkin with fangs, she got a screaming one. Hers is on the left and Sabrinas is on the right.
This is mine. As you can see, it's too far down on the pumpkin, cause I was not paying attention. I was not happy once it was finished and I realized it was not in the right place. O well, typical Trixie, something is always a little off:)

No comments: