Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas at Grandma Wolf's

The Kids

Of the nine remaining kids Grandma has, 7 and their spouses, made it to the party. Paul and his wife Heather, Helen and her husband Rick, and Mom are the ones missing.

The GrandkidsWe used to have a picture taken every year off all the kids at Christmas in front of the fire place. After some of us graduated from college, the tradition kinda stopped. This is the first year in ten that we have this great picture. The next picture would be the orginizational stage. We had a little trouble since there were A LOT of us. I think there are 23 cousins, but I could be off by one or two :) And now that the majority of us are married, well, that makes for a lot of people that we needed to get into one little spot. Holly and Mel, Kenny's fiance, are the two on the left that are kind of cut off. sorry. Missing: Amy & Rob, Taylor, Clinton, Becky, Josh & Monique.
The great-grandkids
It took at least 5 pictures to finally get one that was okay. Nothing like having a bunch of little ones trying to sit in one place. You should see the one of us when my sisters and I are about 3,4&5. I think Ben is crying. Hmm, that is Ben's daughter crying in this one. Do I see a pattern here ? Missing: Brooklyn and one other, I think, but am not sure who.

The latest addition
Peggy holding Kevin Rodney

Bobby wanted a garage for his truck. Made me get out the lincoln logs and make him a garage. This little man is very bossy:) Just ask his mom!Then he tried to put this monstertruck in my garage, had to put a stop to that! Stella taking pictures. She was going around telling everyone to say cheese. The joys of digital camera's. The kids can take pictures and you can erase them when you get the camera back.Gram, Marylin, and EdieAmanda, Peggy, Brigitte waiting for Raymond and Renee to open their gifts. Kevin Rodney was born around Thanksgiving, so we had a baby shower for him while we were at Gram's. Raymond was showing off the outfits :)
At Gram's everyone gets a stocking. I mean EVERYONE. There are over 50, probably closer to 70 than 50 of them hanging on the stairwell. The best part are the hot wheels cars that come in them:) We empty our stockings into brown paper sacks so the stockings can be rehung next year.

1 comment:

Leah Miller said...

Nice job on the garage. You are a pro! I love seeing all your pictures. You've also inspired me to help Jack build a snowman...he has been begging for weeks and I keep putting it off.