Saturday, January 31, 2009

How the kitty got his name

I have a really smart cat. No one believes me, but I do. His name is Einstein, and he deserves all that that means! Within the first month of owning him I had to secure the kitchen cupboards cause he had figured out how to get into them. Now he has figured out where the kitty snacks are "hidden." I have NO idea how he figured out they were up there. not cool. This is him on the trash compactor, where the kitty treats were hidden. Not hidden anymore.
This is the hole he chewed in the bottom of the bag to get the treats out. For Christmas we had 2 bags of treats in his stocking. He managed to get one of the bags out and chew it open as well. There are teeth marks all over it. See, I told you my cat was smart. little bugger. now I have to hide the treats in a cupboard instead of in plane sight.

5 comments:

Amy G. said...

i believe you and that's why i'll never own a cat :) or any other pet for that matter.

1384 n said...

i was going to change Preston's name to Einstein as well. He can get his own water from the fridge dispenser! I'm totally kidding! smart cat!

Michelle said...

Hah hah, I love it. I hope you guys are doing well. I miss you!

Marie' said...

That is smart and strong teeth.

The Keister Family said...

Oh that cat! And, about your comment that Phoenix is so far from the Burgh - Southwest Airlines has a direct flight between the two! So don't count us out just yet! Miss ya.