Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally! Snow!

We finally got enough snow overnight that we could take the sleds out for a test run. Sean took the girls out to the same hill we went to last year. I didn't go since I didn't feel like getting more sick than I already was. When they got home the girls wanted to make a snow fort, so Sabrina started rolling balls for the base of the fort.

Abby was filling the bucket for the top of the fort.
The girls begged Sean to come out and help them and he resisted for a while, but then finally caved, and went out to help. The entire time they were out there it was misting. As in raining, not snowing. Gotta love this place. They used so much of the snow that the ground was visible. And this is Abby's version of the Statue of Liberty. Gotta love her hair in this :)

3 comments:

1384 n said...

you gave me an idea....I might even go out to play into the snow. Maybe I will look up instructions on the net first. Any ideas on building in igloo?

Amy G. said...

we're going to the snow in a couple weeks and i can't wait! your pictures are inspiring!

Nicole said...

OH! I want some snow! For a day. Then you can have it back.