Monday, May 11, 2009

Art Show & Mother's Day

The school district that Abby and Sabrina are in have this huge art show every year and this year we actually knew what day it was on :) So we were able to go and take pictures of the girls projects that were on display.
This us Abby's earth day flag. The yellow thing is a cheetah, they didn't have any black for her to make spots :)

This is Sabrina's mask. It's an Egyptian.. I think. It was made out of plaster of paris, and she had to use toilet paper rolls for the edging stuff. So you can imagine the nasty mess that came out of that before it dried.
And here are the beautiful flowers I got for Mother's day. Sean said to be sure and note that he remembered to get me my favorite flower after I only mentioned it to him once. And that i didn't gush over them when I came in the house. He didn't let me forget it the rest of the day. Actually he still hasn't let me forget it. jeez

No comments: