Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

Someone in our ward sent out an email that there would be a gathering at Moraine State Park on Monday for Memorial Day. little did they know how big the party would get :)Abby and Sabrina headed to the water as soon as we parked the car. Sabrina thought it was too cold and was out in 10 minutes, sitting on the towel. She did get back in eventually cause it got to be a little too warm and she needed to cool off. Sean was the beach ball blower up dude :) He and our friend Franklin were talking about how it was the dad's job to blow up the toys. Uh, yeah!
These are just a few of the people that showed up. We had a blast hanging out with everyone.

I got some great pictures, even though it was really bright out. This is Matt, a friends little boy. Loving the new camera! I am totally going to have to go to a class or two to figure everything out. I had a great time taking pictures of all the kids. I took over 200 pics after I was done. Deleted a lot of them. It was too bright out to really look at the pics on the back of the camera, so I waited until I got home to delete.


This is Tim and Lizzy. Tim was swinging his son around too, got those pics too. Great thing about this camera, I actually get the pictures I want while I'm looking at the action. Woohoo. love it! Can ya tell how excited I am about the camera? Sean was paranoid the entire time cause he was afraid I was going to drop it in the lake. jeez, what does he think I am? A klutz? Oh, yeah, that's right, I am. HAHA!

No comments: