Sunday, May 31, 2009

Funny girls

The favorite place for the girls to play when we throw them out of the house is the back of my truck. I have no idea what the attraction is, but this is where they always end up. When I went out to start taking some pics, they ran. Like hide behind the bushes and don't come out forever, ran. Silly girls. Don't they know I'm smarter than they are? hehe I went in the house and there is a window on the side where the truck is parked that doesn't have a screen in it. I slowly opened the window and starting shooting :) What cracked me up while I was taking the pictures was that Sabrina went to the front of the house and Abby asked her if I was still there trying to get their picture. little did they know.
Since I'm still learning what settings are best when with the new camera I took a few while changing everything. These are some that came out pretty well. I have no idea what they were concocting in the truck, but they had a bucket, water, a stick and were tearing leaves off of trees. Who knows!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is so hilarious. I hope you didn't tell the girls your secret so you can use it again in the future. The pictures look SOOOO good, by the way. I can tell you're having fun with the new camera! :)