Sunday, May 31, 2009

Practice? well, I guess you could call it that.

I finally got my clarinet fixed and brought it home. It was in the shop for 6 months :) Had to have all the pads replaced cause it had been in storage for 15 years, more or less. I haven't played it since I graduated high school. it's been a long time. Today I got it out to see what I could do, if I could do anything. It wasn't too bad. I used to have some great lung capacity. Don't have squat now. Horrible. And my bottom lip gave out :) If you have ever played a wind intrument, you know exactly what I mean. I'm going to have to work on this. I'd like to at least be at the level I was when I quit playing. I wasn't that bad.
This would be the wise-cracking husband that seems to think he's funny. And Abby who metions Squidward frequently. Nice people I live with, eh?
Also took the pic of the clarinet 3 times with my new camera, this was the best one. I love being able to change the settings and find the one that looks good and deleting all the rest :)

No comments: