Sunday, July 8, 2007

Life in Pittsburgh has begun

Classes have begun. Ugh. Nothing like taking Precalc for 5 hours 2 nights a week. i guess the blessing in that, is that there are only 10 classes left. It's a short accelerated summer session. They aren't kidding when they say accelerated. We have only had 2 classes, more homework that I care to admit and a test coming up on tuesday. fun stuff. They cancelled my trigonometry that I had to take, so now I have to attempt to test out of it and into Calc. I'm hoping I make it, I really don't have time to take an entire semester to take a prerequisite class.
As for the house, I'm so glad we moved into the in-laws house and don't have to unpack too much stuff. We are unpacked for the most part. I think most of our cloths are in the closet or the dressers. Some of my shoes are in a box still, but it's the summer, who needs shoes. I've been going through boxes to see what I can get rid of cause I am sooo serious about down sizing. I am not having the same problem we had on this move, ever again. For those of you that don't know, we had to leave some stuff in Williamsburg and I have to return this weekend to get the rest of it. All we needed was about another foot of space in the truck. Or less stuff. I'm opting for less stuff next time.

No comments: