Thursday, July 26, 2007

The ho hum days of summer

Now that we have settled in Pittsburgh and life has moved on, well..... Things are kind of boring. No more Jamestown to visit, no more beach to visit, whether it be Va Beach, or the James or York river, no more Williamsburg to wander through, no more Yorktown to visit. It's just plain BORING in Pittsburgh. So there aren't many exciting pictures anymore, well, cause it's boring here. I can't wait to go camping in a few weeks!! Then it won't be boring! Have I mentioned that life here is boring?! :) Not to say that I'm not busy. I watch Abby 6 days of the week and we have a great time. We go to the park for lunch, I've taught her how to sew/cross stitch on plastic canvas, we read, try to learn money (oooo, frustration), all kinds of other stuff. And Sabrina comes over for 2 days out of the week. But, you guessed it, it's boring. I have class 2 days a week, that is a trip. If anyone is planning on taking any class anytime soon, I'd suggest that you not take a 5 hour a night class, it drains my brain!! I do not know how I am learning anything. The class is from 5-10 and by 8:30 my brain has done shut off. But I get to move onto Calc in the fall, and that is during the day. Hoorah. If anyone knows anything fun to do in Pittsburgh, that is free, let me know. Cause it's boring!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First, the clasp. It is secured with two locks, the first to close the bracelet and the second to lock it with a fall over gold buckle adorned with the Rolex crown logo. It is by far my favorite clasp on a steel bracelet replica watches as it is comfortable yet very secure. It has a feel that you must wear to understand… simply superb. In this version, reference 116713 LN, one of the main new innovations is the use of a ceramic material for the bezel dubbed Cerachrom. According to Rolex replica watches, the result is a virtually scratch-proof bezel. Rolex replica watches uk also created a special patented nano-particle process to paint the bezel markers with gold, guaranteeing that they will remain timeless like the gold links. In addition, what sets this replica watches bezel apart is the feel when turning it. The resistance is measured and the fluted marks make it easy to grip. It's simply a joy to use and I look forward to changing it to check replica watches sale different times, even when I usually leave it to show EST time...